Neurobiological Correlates of Acupuncture
Bruce R. Rosen, Director, MGH/MIT/HMS Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging Massachusetts General Hospital Charlestown, MA
Credits: This lecture is part of an archive. Please note that CME/CEU credit is no longer available for this lecture.
- Describe the use of brain imaging to study acupuncture
- Define functional magnetic resonance imaging
- Identify uses of functional magnetic resonance imaging
- Cite examples of acupuncture studies
- Describe the use of functional magnetic resonance imaging to study acupuncture
This lecture has been broken into eleven chapters and may be viewed by clicking on the links provided, beginning with Introduction to Neurobiological Correlates of Acupuncture.