This page is an historical document and contains content that may be out of date.
NCCAM Online Continuing Education Series
Online Resources for Manipulative and Body-Based Therapies: Chiropractic and Spinal Manipulation
- Spinal Manipulation Information
- Spinal Manipulation for Low-Back Pain
- Chiropractic: An Introduction
- Selecting a Complementary and Alternative Medicine Practitioner
- Sherman KJ, Cherkin DC, Connelly MT, Erro J, Savetsky JB, Davis RB, Eisenberg DM. Complementary and alternative medical therapies for chronic low back pain: What treatments are patients willing to try? BMC Complement Altern Med. 2004 Jul 19;4:9.