Grant Application Resources
Investigators are encouraged to contact NCCAM Program Officers before submission of grant applications.
Links to policies, writing tips, deadlines, forms, and more.
- Who can apply for funding
Lists of organization requirements, eligible institutions, and more.
- Guidance for NCCAM application cover letters
- Grant-writing advice and sample applications
Useful Web sites to help you plan, write, and apply for a research project grant.
- Deadlines (application receipt dates)
- Natural Product Integrity Policy
- Dissemination and Implementation Research: NCCAM Interests
- Electronic submission (NIH)
- Application forms and instructions (NIH)
- How your application is reviewed
Details and additional information about the NIH application review process.
- All About Grants Podcast (OER)
- Grantee Policies
- Resources from NCCAM Presentations at Integrative Medicine & Health 2012
- System of Award Management (SAM) Registration
Organizations must renew their SAM registration annually.
- Guidelines for PAR-13-022 Center for Excellence in Research on CAM (CERC)—Request for Permission to Apply
Clinical Research Resources
- Applying for NCCAM Clinical Trials Grants
- Considerations for NCCAM Clinical Trial Grant Applications
- Guidance on Designing Clinical Trials of CAM Therapies: Determining Dose Ranges
- NCCAM Clinical Research Toolbox
- International Interventional Clinical Studies: NCCAM Special Considerations
- T90/R90 Pre-Application Teleconference (January 24, 2013)
- K24 Pre-Application Teleconference (September 7, 2011)
- R34 Pre-Application Teleconference Q&A (August 5, 2010)