Grants and Funding
NCCAM Funding Opportunities
- Revised Guidance on Resumption of NIH Extramural Activities Following the Recent Lapse in Appropriations NOT-OD-14-007
- Research on Impact of Arts
- Update for NCCAM Review Panels
- New Receipt Dates for Three NCCAM RFAs
- NCCAM Pre-Application Teleconference on Non-Pharmacological Approaches to Managing Pain and Co-Morbid Conditions in U.S. Military Personnel, Veterans, and Their Families [200KB PDF] (August 6, 2013)
- Research on Complementary Approaches to Symptom Management in Military and Veteran Populations (PA-13-075) Pre-Application Teleconference
- Guidelines for CERC—Preapproval PAR-13-220
- Dissemination and Implementation Research: NCCAM Interests
Important information and procedures for investigators who already have grants.
How we prioritize areas of research and consider budget when awarding funds.
Explains award mechanisms used to get research funding.
Contains templates, sample forms, and information materials to assist clinical investigators.
Links to policies, writing tips, deadlines, forms, and more.
- Who can apply for funding
- Grant-writing advice and sample applications
- Deadlines (application receipt dates)
- Contact NCCAM staff to discuss proposed research
Designed to promote diversity and support research experience for CAM practitioners.