Grants and Funding
NCCAM Funding Opportunities
- Request for Information on the NCCAM SBIR and STTR Research Programs NOT-AT-14-004
- Methods Development in Natural Products Chemistry (STTR) (R41) RFA-AT-15-002
- Methods Development in Natural Products Chemistry (R43/R44) RFA-AT-15-003
- Updated Grant Application Forms (FORMS-C) Now Available for SBIR/STTR Funding Opportunities NOT-OD-14-089
- Clinical Evaluation of Adjuncts to Opioid Therapies for the Treatment of Chronic Pain (R01) PAR-14-225
- Administrative Supplements for Research on Dietary Supplements (Admin Supp) PAR-14-201
- Department of Defense Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program (PRMRP) Funding Opportunities (DOD)
- Policy on Resubmission Applications (NIH)
- NIH Grants Process: The Big Picture (NIH Video)
Important information and procedures for investigators who already have grants.
How we prioritize areas of research and consider budget when awarding funds.
Explains award mechanisms used to get research funding.
Contains templates, sample forms, and information materials to assist clinical investigators.
Links to policies, writing tips, deadlines, forms, and more.
- Who can apply for funding
- Grant-writing advice and sample applications
- Deadlines (application receipt dates)
- Contact NCCAM staff to discuss proposed research
Designed to promote diversity and support research experience for CAM practitioners.