Grants and Funding
NCCAM Funding Opportunities
- Policy on Resubmission Applications (NIH)
- NIH Grants Process: The Big Picture (NIH Video)
- Mentored Career Development Award in Biomedical Big Data Science for Clinicians and Doctorally Prepared Scientists (K01) RFA-HG-14-007
- Courses for Skills Development in Biomedical Big Data Science (R25) RFA-HG-14-008
- Open Educational Resources for Biomedical Big Data (R25) RFA-HG-14-009
- Notice of Reissuance of the Parent Research Career Development (K) Award Funding Opportunity Announcements NOT-OD-14-036
- Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics Approaches for Nutrition Research (R01) PAR-13-375
- Guidelines for CERC—Preapproval PAR-13-220
- Dissemination and Implementation Research: NCCAM Interests
Important information and procedures for investigators who already have grants.
How we prioritize areas of research and consider budget when awarding funds.
Explains award mechanisms used to get research funding.
Contains templates, sample forms, and information materials to assist clinical investigators.
Links to policies, writing tips, deadlines, forms, and more.
- Who can apply for funding
- Grant-writing advice and sample applications
- Deadlines (application receipt dates)
- Contact NCCAM staff to discuss proposed research
Designed to promote diversity and support research experience for CAM practitioners.