Grants and Funding
NCCAM Funding Opportunities
- Guidelines for CERC—Preapproval PAR-13-022
- Notice of NCCAM’s Participation in RFA-GM-14-002 “Genomes to Natural Products (U01)”
- Dissemination and Implementation Research: NCCAM Interests
- Symptom Management in Military/VA Population PA-13-075
- Pain in Aging (R01) PA-13-058
- Interdisciplinary Complementary and Integrative Health Clinical Research Training Award (T90/R90) PAR-13-065
Important information and procedures for investigators who already have grants.
How we prioritize areas of research and consider budget when awarding funds.
Explains award mechanisms used to get research funding.
Contains templates, sample forms, and information materials to assist clinical investigators.
Links to policies, writing tips, deadlines, forms, and more.
- Who can apply for funding
- Grant-writing advice and sample applications
- Deadlines (application receipt dates)
- Contact NCCAM staff to discuss proposed research
Designed to promote diversity and support research experience for CAM practitioners.